Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Unintentional Puns

Ahoy there Punnees!

Today I address a topic with which many of you will be well familiar: unintentional Puns...or Punintentionals, if you will. You know them well. It's when someone makes a killer Pun without realising they have done so. These Puns become wildly hilarious when uttered by someone during a self-righteous rant, preferably about something they consider very serious, but which their audience does not. Think school assemblies. Think business meetings. Think crazy Christian right-wing rants about masturbation. Say what?! I hear you. Here's this: http://christwire.org/2010/05/how-to-spot-a-masturbator/

My favourite line:
"For adults, masturbation exhausts. It can make one groggy and unfocused. It has a steamrolling effect, encouraging individuals to think more about sex and less about their work at hand."

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'll never think of Palm Sunday the same again...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment